Wednesday, July 2, 2014

317

That's how many days it's been since I posted. Thats roughly 7608 hours or 456,480 minutes or 27,388,800 seconds. That's a long time huh? A lot has happened since I last posted anything. Miley Cyrus made twerking famous. Selfie, twerk, and derp got added to the Oxford Dictionary. There was a $1.5 million medical grant to study why lesbians are fat (seriously, look it up...). The United States government decided to not do anything for over 2 weeks. A man bought a house next to his ex wife just to put a statue of a middle finger up. And most importantly, I got myself a fancy new bicycle. Yes I finally switched sides. I am the proud new owner of a Trek Fuel EX 9. 650b wheels, a great geometry, and the new RE:aktiv rear shock. She's purdy...



But come on. What's the point of being so pretty if she doesn't perform? Well it does. Really freaking well. It climbs great, and the new RE:aktiv shock impressed me both up and down. The bike sticks to the ground. You let go of the brakes and it goes. FAST. I not once felt like the bike was out of its comfort zone, and don't know that I would have wanted to go too much faster on some of the trails I've ridden. I have to say that Trek really knocked it out of the park with this one.

But I didn't start writing again just to tell you about my new bike. I've decided that I'm going to try my hand at some product reviews. Not the stuff where a company sends parts and pays people to write good things. This is going to be reviews of parts I go out and buy because I want to try them. Hopefully all this will work out well and if nothing else ,I hope that someone gets help making decisions because of this. Got one in the works right now, so look to hear from me in a couple of days!

Thanks for reading! And remember. The trail goes on forever, and the fun never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment