Sunday, May 19, 2013

Starting Point

Hey everyone, I'm Matt. I am getting ready to leave for a trip from good ole South Carolina all the way out to Ashland, Oregon for some serious schooling at the United Bicycle Institute. Looking to be on the road driving, riding, meeting new friends, and digging my way deep into the bike industry. This is going to take me through tons of trail systems from Pisgah Forest to Whistler, and everything in between.

I'm setting this blog up not only to make a journal of my trip, but also so everyone I meet as well as friends and family back home can keep up with my trip and hopefully get to experience some great things with me. Hopefully I will be updating this blog on a daily basis, and lots of photos will be uploaded as well as reviews of trail heads I find (and any sweet new part or gear I get to try out!). So pack up, its time to ride All This Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment