Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good News, Great News

So I haven't ridden for what seems like forever, something like 4 days I think... But just because no tires have touched dirt doesn't mean it hasn't been a great time!

For starters, I got to go hangout at the Yeti factory for a while. Awesome guys over there in Golden! And after that I got to go meet the guys from Reeb Bikes. They have the perfect job. They work for a brewery AND run a handmade bike company. Their bikes are super sweet. If you haven't seen them, look at them. Now. 

Then after driving for a while, I finally stumbled across Winter Park, Colorado. Haven't done much here other than eat and drink, but good times lay in my future tomorrow!

And after said drinking and eating was done and my mind started to race, I decided to build some shade for my adventure van. A whole $14 and a few beers brought this beauty together. No it's not the nicest and yes it looks slightly cheap, but it does it's job and was in fact cheap! I'm sure I'll appreciate it in Utah!


And the best news, I got my shock back from Fox and the Stumpjumper is ready to rock again. What makes it even better is that I get to test it out at Winter Park tomorrow! Lifts are closed so it looks like it's gonna be a long climb! Hopefully lockout will really work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment