Saturday, June 29, 2013

O, Canada!

Another picture-less update. Sorry y'all. Just getting it out there that the first two courses, wheel building and suspension tuning, are finished! No final word on whether or not I am truly certified but I am pretty confident in saying that I am. My wheels passed and the guys there said I did great work on suspension and understood frame design really well. I did get a nice new wheel set out of the course which turned out to be awesome! Brand new DT Swiss 240s hubs on EX500 hoops. Really good combo! But now that the work is done and tests are finished (for now at least), I am packing up and heading to Canada to put in some time at Whistler Bike Park and surrounding riding areas! Super excited to finally get to ride the mecca of downhill. So many trails there that I need to ride!!! I plan to update with pictures and hopefully videos shortly after riding there!

No comments:

Post a Comment